Dear international students,
OIA is happily announcing an internship opportunity For HR department of Foxconn. The job is an internship with pay, and it’s in Tucheng, where is very close to the campus. Foxconn is looking for potential international talent who is a native English speaker, and have a good command in Mandarin (TOCFL 3 or above). If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to come to OIA for more information.
Industry: High Tech Manufacturing
Job position: HR internship for international student (Part time)
Location: Tucheng, New Taipei City
Edu. Requirements: Bachelor degree or above, no specific limitation for working experiences and professional field requirements.
Language: Proficient in Chinese, Native English speaker
1. Current international degree-seeking student enrolling in any universities in Taiwan.
2. Good Chinese communication ability is a must (TOCFL 3 or above).
3. Human Resource, Business Administration, or related disciplines are preferred.
4. Have good cultural understanding and awareness, and willing to learn and work under a fast-changing and challenging workplace environment.
Student who take this role will work closely with current HR practitioners at Foxconn, and will be exposed to various HR events.
1. Foxconn’s projects of global employer branding.
2. Co-designing the official and global recruiting website with English version.
3. Annual campus recruiting events across universities in Taiwan.
4. Other project-based works
Pay: Working hour: 8:00-17:30, at least 3 days a week, 150/hr
Contact: Mr. Elvis Liu, Dept of Talent Acquisition, Corporate Human Resource.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Elvis Liu